Thursday, December 24, 2009

The result day...

On the 24th of dec 2009 marked as my biggest day of the year and the happiest day ever...
I actually got 7 A's!!!!!! i dun believe it!!
i tot i'm dreaming or something.....
this morning i were there bout 9 something...then i met my frens all in my class...
ok....then we headed to the dewan..i saw my class teacher was holding the PMR slip!!!! originally i'm the second that took the slip...thx to that FAT GUY, Arvin came late
i hav to be the first who take the slip.......i took it and covered it wif a paper.
then i slowly open the paper........
I'm Shocked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i can't believe i did it!!!! straight A's. God!! i'm so happy...
i quickly TELL to my parents and we had a long meeting due to a prob.....
then, everything is settled...
then i call my kah jie hope to hear some good news from her.....she juz told me that she got 3 A's!!!
She were very happy
i also glad that she improved.....
i was like shocked! my effort is worth it finally!!!
she did not make me disappointed...
i'm happy too
anyway, GTG
too happy!!!! TATA!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment