Sunday, June 7, 2009

Holz in S'pore...

well...i went to Singapore on the last friday nites..i arrived there bout 4 a.m.
ha..luckily in the second link a.k.a Tuas Checkpoint and get my passport checked....
then i head to my cousins's condo which is Anchorage Condo...
then i went to sleep for a while and start my first day at there...
i went to Ikea and hav my breakfast there...then i took MRT and went to Vivocity and hav some walk there till afternoon.....
then..haha...i manage to get a place in Sushi Tei and hav my lunch there.....my Fav Unagi (eels)
then i took Mrt again and went to Clark Quay and spend my day there.....
at nite..i hav my dinner wit my lovely and beautiful cousin, Joyce who studying in St Joseph Convent School..then i went to Orchard road and continue my walk till 10 something and i went back to sleep...
on the next day.....

TO BE CONTINUE
Who wants to know more pls put ur comments

1 comment: