Thursday, June 11, 2009

Love Problem..

today, my gf seems to be cool to me....she doesn't wants to tok to me....
i was like har? and i'm suprise.....then i found is was she looked at the pic that i took in Singapore....
me and my cousin, joyce was walking at Clark Quay and we took pic......which the pic she saw.....
then i think for a second.......oh! Crap! Big prob.........
So i quickly ask someone for advice.......Ah! the only one who can advice me is Jie.......my big sister who are younger than me....Strange izzit? ok.. Cut the Crap.......
i sms my jie.and she didn't reply.......then i dunno wat shud i do........so i forget bout it....till my jie had reply me.......
Now the thing haven't been solve yet......
i nid to tok to her .......
i hope everything gonna be alright......
i already hav feeling to her long time ago..............I CAN LOSE HER!!

No comments:

Post a Comment